|shoes Nike Livestrong, nails OPI Lincoln Park After Dark|
Some of the things that have helped me stay consistent:
- Making exercise a priority - I'm not getting any younger
- Finding a routine that fits my schedule - I went to the gym at 9:30pm for several months
- Maintaining an interesting and enjoyable workout - I alternate with yoga, running, dancing around my apartment, and switching up my playlist frequently
- Nike's integration with my ipod - Check out the Nike Training Club app for a free personal trainer and their running chip to track your workouts and make your music's tempo match your footsteps.
- Enjoying athletic fashion - When your clothes are cheerful and make your butt look good they're easier to put on and getting ready to exercise is often half the battle