1. Bliss body scrub in lemon + sage, this is great for my sensitive skin which can't handle a sugar scrub
2. Philosophy's microdelivery peel, absolutely the best exfoliant I've ever used and worth the $60
3. Moroccan Oil, enough said b/c who doesn't use this?
4. Bliss body butter, lemon + sage, thick and moisturizing but dries quickly
5. L'Occitane's lavender bubble bath, bubbly and relaxing
6. Nails Inc the Wyndam Collection, I love dark colors for nails but this adds some holiday sparkle and takes out the blah of ordinary navy
7. Tan Towels, worth it! Easily packed for a vacation, you'll never have another streak, and quickly covers your whole body